- Swing set – probably adds value
- Dog house – probably depends on condition
- Window air-conditioner – leave it alone
- Tires on rims – probably personal property
- Old pallets thrown behind shop – evicted homeowner convinced judge he used them to make picture frames. Contractor had to pay $60 each for twelve pallets.
You will eventually get a feel for what is debris and what is personal property but that is not going to protect you from the lying homeowner that told the attorney that there was a cigar box full of hundred dollar bills in that old dresser you hauled to the dump.